- A member of the European University Association (EUA), International Association of Universities (IAU) within the body of UNESCO, International Society for Engineering Education (IGIP) and the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW) with an internationally recognized graduate diploma.
- One of the Faculties to utilise the IBM Supercomputer (the first most powerful computer in the region) for educational and research purposes.
- The Faculty offers a 50% scholarship for all candidate students.
- The grand library is open to students and the general public 7 days/week, 24 hours/days. Fully equipped social and health facilities within the university campus.
- The Faculty boasts high academic standards and a program of study that leads to graduates with service, social and leadership skills and an appreciation of diversity.
- The Faculty houses more than 30 educational laboratories and 4 research centers. On average five articles a month are published by the academic staff in SCI-Journals scanned by Web of Science.
- A multicultural Faculty with students from over 40 countries and academic staff from more than 20 countries.
Our support doesn’t end upon graduation. We’re in touch with our alumni in more than 50 countries including USA, Japan, China, Canada, Germany, Denmark, UAE, Jordan, Palestine, Pakistan, Sudan, Iran, Nigeria etc.
- Our Faculty is the first and only Faculty in Cyprus to offer the Departments of ‘Biomedical Engineering’, ‘Food Engineering’, ‘Automotive Engineering’ and ‘Power System Program’.
- The Faculty is conveniently located in the capital city of Cyprus, Nicosia (Lefkoşa).
Why Near East University Engineering